What's new

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior

Dayve, I never actually said Heathen Chemistry (which you may/may not have heard) was better than Whats the story morning glory, which it isn't. It is however better than the two albums I mentioned. Thus lmao wasn't an appropriate comment really to what was said ;) [/B]

even though Wonderwall got me into this type of music and Champange Supernova was the first song of this type of music to be my favorite song i have to say that Be Here Now is my Favorite. Stand By Me is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great

Ruesselschnurps

The Mad Wombat
I can hardly imagine a better Oasis record than "What's the Story Morning Glory"..."Be Here now" had some great songs (Stand by me, Around the World etc.) but as an Album it was crap in my opinion...too much fillers....

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
i guess you have a point. as a whole album i like Whats The Story Morning Glory better because it has more songs that i like on it but Lyricly be here now "rubs me right" with songs like Magic Pie, Dont Go Away and Stand by Me. theres just so much emotion in those lyrics and you can hear it in his voice

Ruesselschnurps

The Mad Wombat
OK Magic Pie is one of my OASIS all time favourites !
But do you agree with me that "Standing on the Shoulder of Giants" is a Record you don't need (except Sunday Morning Call)?

adi

get out of my house
pearl jam - vitalogy

heard the new oasis song. pretty average to be honest and the video aint that interesting either

Status
Not open for further replies.