What's new

What antivirus do you use?

Toasty

Sony battery
You're right, methinks. Who registers on an emulation forum to ask about antivirus?

Just so this thread isn't a complete waste - what should we do when we notice posts like this (when we're not 100% positive it's a spambot, but it's 99% likely that the post will be edited later to include spam)? Should we report it or just let it slide?

Allnatural

You're right, methinks. Who registers on an emulation forum to ask about antivirus?

Just so this thread isn't a complete waste - what should we do when we notice posts like this (when we're not 100% positive it's a spambot, but it's 99% likely that the post will be edited later to include spam)? Should we report it or just let it slide?
It was originally posted in General N64 no less.

If you see a suspicious post, I've likely seen it too. I visit the forum daily and check all new posts/threads. Best to just wait out the spam. Besides, I don't check my email very often, so reports will go unnoticed unless the other mods are active.

However, I do sometimes miss the rare spam embedded in the more active threads (like those in the high-res texture forum). If that happens you should notify me via PM.