What's new

wcw/nwo revenge solved!

wasek2000

just use the DaedalusD3D8 graphics plugin and configure it and bingo. it even works with wwf no mercy with MENUs plus resident evil 2 and ogre battle 64.

bodie

i solved most the games by using a graphics plugin .. go figure ..does this mean we are great

OP
W

wasek2000

for wcw/nwo revenge just tick all boxes except winframe mode,scale texture,normal combine and big images.and set the rsp plugin to recompiler.
p.s different games use different settings.

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
try this setting then. i don't know if it will work with revenge but this works for me in world tour. just check alpha combine, hacks, big images, and smart screen update. leave everything else off.

hmm but thats the prob in pj64 i cant access the plugins settings dialogue box!! and when i load revenge pj64 just crashes, so i assume i have a bad rom :(

Last edited:

LD.

*poke*
It runs damn near perfect for me in Glide64 (v0.253). The intro still shows up black, but it sucks anyway :p.

Once you skip through a couple of menus, the black layer disappears and the game shows up. From then on it's great, nice speed too :)

n64

Last edited:
i ran it with evoodoo pretty well too... (since i now got a proper copy), still no luck with the daedalus plugs tho

Zoomer

Daedalus kicks ass - they were showing the fastest progress when it was releasing many months ago. Where are you DAEDALUS!!!