What's new

Want a 20 years old Game Cube ? Take a look

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
Six boards... so, even that has more worthwhile games than the XBox..? ;)
(Okay, c'mon, that one was just lying there for me...:p)

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
no wait. . . look closely, NINE games. granted they weren't exclusive (x box joke here) but hey, good fun!

Stezo2k

S-2K
lol i did :p i swapped it for resident evil though, how sick is that game lol, brilliant though, best gfx ive seen since shenmue :)

Stez

Josep

eyerun4phun
Stezo2k said:
lol i did :p i swapped it for resident evil though, how sick is that game lol, brilliant though, best gfx ive seen since shenmue :)

Stez

seriously!! aw that game is awesome;) and freak'n resident evil 0 comes out next month for the US!:) wee;) 16:9 enhanced mode baby!:)

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
I'm not a huge fan of Wave Race, but I hate the new res evil. Granted the graphics are fantastic, but there isn't much else good about the game. The controls are terrible, the puzzles are stupid and boring, its not scary at all. Overall the game just isn't any fun. Wave Race of res evil any day.

Stezo2k

S-2K
Raging Fuel said:
I'm not a huge fan of Wave Race, but I hate the new res evil. Granted the graphics are fantastic, but there isn't much else good about the game. The controls are terrible, the puzzles are stupid and boring, its not scary at all. Overall the game just isn't any fun. Wave Race of res evil any day.

doesnt look like u like many gaems at all :p

dont get me wrong wave race for GC is good, but look how many levels there is, look how long u play before u switch it off (around 5 min for me)

Stez

Stezo2k

S-2K
yeah blue storm is quite visually stunning and playability is pretty good, but theres hardly any levels and isnt as addictive as the n64 version ;) btw i love your game jaz LOL

STez

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Stezo2k said:
btw i love your game jaz LOL

Like I said, I only speak the truth. :)

I'll take this time to thank Sarah :inlove: for making `my favourite game` possible.. :happy:

Josep

eyerun4phun
haha, so stez is a ddr freak now? drop out-doubles-maniac sound familiar?;)

NOPE raging fuel?! awesome graphics and less scary!? hell NO!:) jeezus, play the game late at night, when you have time;) and have all the lights off, works with a BIG tv, yea, scares the crap outta me;)

Raging Fuel

How can something be scary if nothing is happening at all? I understand that the secret to suspense is to build up to something and then have nothing happen, but you need something scary at the beginning of the game to be able to create suspense later (read http://www.sirlin.net/Features/feature_suspense.htm for a great article on how to create suspense. Res evil fails miserably in just about every area). When I played res evil 2 on PSX for the first time it was in the middle of the day at a friends place and I was shitting myself, but res evil did not even scare me the slightest bit.

Macca

there are so many times when you think

"wouldn't it be great if a zombie jumped out of that window there.....well........any time now......waiting............bah" :)

Raging Fuel

Macca said:
there are so many times when you think

"wouldn't it be great if a zombie jumped out of that window there.....well........any time now......waiting............bah" :)

Exactly. It's OK for nothing to happen when you expect it to. Sometimes. But something scary needs to happen at least once in awhile, or you just get used to the fact that nothing unexpected happens. The only scary thing about the game is that its so easy to die, but the total lack of enemies makes that completely pointless.