What's new

Waiting to access Project64 1.7 when donated?

Syagrius

Hi,

I just donated 20 $ to support the Project64 team. I don't know though what to do next to have access to the private beta release of the emulator.

Is it just waiting and recieiving eventually an "upgrade" of my project 64 account which will give me access to the beta download section?

Syagrius

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Yeah, the accounts are activated personell, so it usually needs some time, to get your account infos for the beta board. Just be patient and all will be fine.

mario-64

Hi,

I just donated 20 $ to support the Project64 team. I don't know though what to do next to have access to the private beta release of the emulator.

Is it just waiting and recieiving eventually an "upgrade" of my project 64 account which will give me access to the beta download section?

Syagrius

Same here. Paid yesterday but still no account upgrade. If these are done manually why does the page say your account will be upgraded within 24 hours?

MasterPhW

Same here. Paid yesterday but still no account upgrade. If these are done manually why does the page say your account will be upgraded within 24 hours?
Because he tries to do it in 24 hours, but you know, because of real life issues it's sometimes not possible...
*uhmm..* (alcohol)

synx

Personally I'd just go ahead and download it since you already (over)paid for it. A quick youtube search would help in that regard. Seems odd to donate to a dead project though (inb4squallspam).

MasterPhW

Personally I'd just go ahead and download it since you already (over)paid for it. A quick youtube search would help in that regard. Seems odd to donate to a dead project though (inb4squallspam).
You can download some hacked version, nothing more.
But for his donation he will get his own version, with his name on it btw. And he can chose and test all betas. And he supports the devs of a great still alive and kicking emu!

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
PJ64 is by no means dead. It's simply been on a haitus. Once Zilmar has more time he'll continue work.

ThomasH

What a strange thing to say. Why on earth would he want to get a old buggy and poorly hacked version? As for over paid, he as not paid for anything. He is supporting a project. If you like using PJ64 and or are after a better version they you should support them to. That is rather then simply stealing from these good people.

Last edited: