What's new

VIrtua Tennis 2

sc4n

Hi,
I am New here and I would like to know the steps (if possible) how to make my file named Vrituatennis2.BIN (that i downloaded from e-mule on Rar file)to works... I'v tried everything from downloading Daemon, Isobuster, and Binhack that i recently got from this forum. I've tried to burn image on Nero 5. but no luck. and using Daemon to Mount drives still again no luck.

I have downloaded Bios that i got from google searching and My chankast works well. The only problem is now. The emulator cannot/dont read to My CD-Rom. It always said "Put the Game CD" or something, Eventho I put my CD (CD that I burned from Nero both with/without using Isobuster File).

I Really really need help. since I downloaded Dreamcast Emulator(Chankast) just for paying this game (VT2). I know It'll maybe slow (according to one of the post here that talks about it) I dont care ... I just want to get the feeling when the file and the emulator works perfectly.

PS: I apologize if this kind of post has been talked before ... Since I'm new here and i would gladly appreaciate it if someone can gimme the post link regarding to this problem.

Thanks in Advanced.

Last edited:
OP
S

sc4n

Uhm, I dont know ... I just downloaded from emule and extracted the file. How can I know whether the file is self-boot of not ? and where do you suggest to download other VT2 file apart from emule, in case my file isn't self-bootable.

Thank you

WhiteX

sc4n, we all know we download files around, just don´t say where you did it all the time. And do not ask for a location to download isos or bios files in any way!
Edit your post before a Moderator spots it.

WhiteX

As for helping you.
a sefbootable game would boot the non-selfbootable would not. (I know it is lame.)
meaning that is very probable that yours is a non-sb, so you need to make it selfB
so go to the "How to make your Homebrew games bootable" thread and use the fastboot method. (always worked for me)

Ruddrage

Hi all,

This is my first post and first I'd like to thx the people behind Chankast, the emulator is amazing.

Anyway, to my question.

I know that the version of Virtua Tennis 2k2 which was made by echelon hangs on the intro screen, I was wondering if you used the 1ST_READ.bin form a version of Virtua Tennis that wasn't created by Echelon, would the intro screen still exist?

Thx

Ruddrage