What's new

Videoplugin.dll error

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
When I tried to boot Luigis Mansion two erros comes....the first "Direct3D creation device failed" and the next one is "Videoplugin.dll error" and then Dolphin disappear. My PC: Pentium4 2,6Ghz 264MB ram...Why Dolphin desappear? I don't understand why...

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

oh oh oh....you are too funny...after the problem of "videoplugin.dll" error Dolphin automatically closes.....why?

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
USE THE SEARCH!!!
Please.... then you will find out what the DirectX 9.0c ghost is...

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

MasterPhW I use the Search but it takes me to here again.....and what is DirectX 9.0c ghost?

goriLLA89

basicaly it also comes down to graphics card.....mine could just barely play intros before my system would just shut itself off. i then upgraded to direct x 9.0c and i started getting the dreaded "dirert 3d creation faliure." message.

i tired everything and nothing worked then i tried a dreamcast emulator and for some odd reasonanfter the "direct 3d creation faliure." message... the error message became very blunt "this card in not direct x 9 compatible" i kid you not. i knew my card was getting old but i didn't think it would happen that fast.

so you machien is fine but the conclusion i can draw from my experience is simply that your card in not direct x 9.0c compatible...time to upgrade.

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

Ok. Thanks. I am going to buy a new card: GeForce FX 5200 128mb----this works???

Last edited: