What's new

Video Plugin Problem (BIG ONE)

SonGokuDK

i read it:D ( the readme file )

but somehow it doesnt tell me how i can make my 1964 start.... i tryed EVERYTHING read hundreds of FAQ's and i still did not find an answer to MY question, HOW CAN I START A ROM?

i tryed thousands of plugins for 1964 and somehow when i play its even black screen, illegal operation after loading to 100%, game crashes after loading to 100% or illegal operation after pressing "OK" in the video plugin selection...

HELP ME PLEASE

Ps. MY COMPUTER IS NOT TOO SLOW

Pentium 3 850 MHZ
Nvidia Riva TNT 2
196mb SDRAM

Andson

Strange....

You should'nt really have a problem with specs like that. I used to have a TNT2 I cant really recommend a plug-in for a TNT2 because i dont use one any more but for thing like UltraHLE and SupraHLE I would recommend GL2IDE as I used to get good performance from this wrapper. I would recommend you try UltraHLE in combination with this wrapper and also with UltraHLP or you can try SupraHLE with this wrapper. Thats all I can suggest.

OP
S

SonGokuDK

hello Andson

thanks for trying to help me.. but i can play all roms very fast and good with project64 so thats what i use but i recoqniced that 1964 can play Netplay so i wanted to play stuff like Super smash bros. on the internet and thats why i want to have my 1964 to work.... every other emulators work FINE with TNT2:D but anyway thanks for ur help....:pj64: