What's new

Video Plugin Error...

D

Desert Drifter

I'm trying to run a video plugin for 1964 and get a "Initialize the dll before you try to config it" message. How do I go about doing this, thanks. :)

OP
D

Desert Drifter

Does the same, not sure what else to do, but would like to use this video plugin on 1964. :)

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
You should be able to use any plugins from pretty much any other emulator, so its not a bad idea to try this with another emulator and the same video plugin.

Also, for some reason you won't tell us the name of the plugin. You can't help much with an issue unless you know at least the crucial details.

OP
D

Desert Drifter

You should be able to use any plugins from pretty much any other emulator, so its not a bad idea to try this with another emulator and the same video plugin.

Also, for some reason you won't tell us the name of the plugin. You can't help much with an issue unless you know at least the crucial details.

Using one from PJ64 v1.7 (A beta version from the donation page): Jabo's Direct3D 8 v1.7(Don't remember the rest). Yeah, PJ64 seems to lag, maybe switching plugins over will work, though the video one is giving me problems...