What's new

Video/Controller Plugin Problem

Crash1322

When I try to use Project 64 1.4, It says current controller dll could not be loaded or something like that. And then I can't play the game because of this. How can I fix this? When I try to use Project 64 1.5, it says that the Jabo Video Plugin is missing or invalid. It's not missing because I checked so how can I fix it so it's not invalid? I would just go to another emulator but I can't seem to find any good ones that work so please help.

Clements

Try reinstall DirectX 9.0b on your computer. Hopefully that should solve the problem, since the plugins aren't initialising properly.

OP
C

Crash1322

It worked. Thank you very much! The video is kind of choppy right now and I think it's because I have an 8MB video card :puke:
I think I am going to get a 128MB or higher geforce for christmas..Will this improve the video quality and make it not choppy?

Clements

It will improve the graphics no doubt (can't think of a decent 8MB card, so with any 128MB GeForce accuracy will be massively improved). It'll boost the speed somewhat too.

If you can get a decent Pentium 4/AMD Athlon to go with it, then you'll be laughing with insane framerates! :happy: Although it may be a tad expensive to get both.