What's new

Vibration not working

ShoreDevil

Alright guys. I've got a new problem. My gamepads vibration isn't working in game. yes, i have set from the controller settings "rumble pak" option, yes i have installed my gamepad's drivers, no i don't have another pad. It shakes when i start to emulate, but doesn't work in game. All my specs are the same as in my previous post(My computer specifications) So before asking my specs please take a minute to view that.

D.Farougia

Don't know if you're usind nrage 8.3, but if you are, this is extract from the n-rage faq :

Why is the RumblePak not working?
RumblePak needs a GamePad thats Force-FeedBack capable, and is assigned to atleast one Control / Modifier. N64-PC Adapters that dont support Force-FeedBack in the Drivers wont work.
Also the way a N64 drives Rumble-Strength is a torture to the Gamepad drivers, its likely it wont feel like the real thing and possible that its soo weak U wont recognise it. To test if Rumble works, goto Devices Tab where You can adjust Rumble-Strength and press a Gamepad Button( aint workin on "Direct-Rumble" setting ).

ShoreDevil said:
yes, i have set from the controller settings "rumble pak" option

OP
S

ShoreDevil

Alright, i tried the nrage controller plugin, but still not rocking. I am using Joytech NEO-S Force Feed controller.