What's new

VBA smooth Discontinued

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Category: <b>GameBoy Advance</b><br><br>Suanyuan has decided to discontinue his unofficial build of VisualBoy Advance which is kind of sad but I know a lot of people appreciate his work. VBA smooth is my personal favorite and I love all the filters that suanyuan has added. Here is what was posted about the discontinuation.

Thanks to Pokemonhacker's hard work, the latest VisualBoyAdvance v1.8b3 with achurch's optimized ARM core works very well. This build can run at full speed with sound synchronization for most of the GBA games in most computers, so I think the future release of VBA smooth is no more necessary.

Everyone can use the source code modification from VBA smooth project for your own purpose, only if you follow the open source spirit to share your code with else. I can't stop you not to do this, but it will be not fair to all authors involved with VisualBoyAdvance project who open his source.

Many thanks for all your work suanyuan and all the best wishes on future projects. :)

:: VBA smooth Official Site

ggab

Emutalk Member
great work guys, u have done a lot in the last few months.

:bouncy: special mention to Suanyuan! :canadian:

thanks!!! :bye3:

retroK

Its always sad to see a project go, but why did he not contribute to the main project anyway?

Spacy

Thanks for all the work, very sad that it ends after only some months. But luckily I won't stop making VBA better ^_^

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Sad to see such a young project dying, but it's his own opinion!
Hope it isn't because of some silly statements in an other forum!?

But nice to see, that spacy continues his builds! :)