What's new

various questions.

seam

Long time reader, first time poster. heh. First off, I would just like to say that I always search constantly to resolve problems on my own using forums and my posting is a last resort really. I always feel kinda guilty bugging people.. but Thanks to all the helpful posts by members such as rice, rcgamer, and trotterwatch, i've pretty much fixed every problem I have had with any plugin/emu issues with 1964, and pj64 except for a few which I havent been able to resolve. any help is appreciated :)

kirby64 - im using the glide64 plugin with 1964 .85 and it works great for the most part(with the exception of the hub/status bar of course) but i noticed that whenever i get the flame sword(the combonation of the cutter weapon and flame weapon i believe) the game has MAJOR slowdown. like it drops from 60fps to 20fps. i have to get rid of it right away. is this a known problem? or is it just an issue that im having and maybe can be fixed?

1964 .99

mario party3 - using rice 5.6.0(minor grafx errors) or jabos 1.5.1(flickering) if i use rice 5.6.0 it will have grafx errors that are minor for the most part, but sometimes are too messed up. like the characters might have tottaly wrong textures in minigames, etc. and jabo 1.5.1 seems to work where the rice one fails, but then it will have flickering, and in one instance, (the barrel game or whatever its called) it was REALLY bad. i just wanted to know if there are better settings i could be using? or maybe a fix to the flickering or something im not aware of. do the previous 2 mp work any better?

yoshis story - using jabo 1.5.1 (force normal blending for backgrounds) this works pretty well(with the exception of that weird sprite thing)

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=18464&page=2&pp=15&highlight=yoshis+story

but in addition to those, in the level(s) that have water, its this horrible looking black bar where the top of the water should be. i havent seen anyone else post about this so i didnt know if it was a known issue or if there was a way to fix it.

and my last question is about the n64/psx/adapter. i have read about them not supporting the rumble effects. and what i wanted to know is if that was just for the rumple packs or psx dual shock as well?? cus im about 99% positive that my brothers adapters worked with his dual shock controllers when he was playing epsxe. but i could be wrong. sorry for all the questions, and if any of them have been answered in previous topics, i apologize. thanks in advance for any help. cant wait for 1964 1.0! :)

seam