What's new

v1.5 can't find memory allocation v1.4 can't play s-w battle for naboo & s-w racer

furio

DBL LGHT SBR GUARDIANS
v1.5 can't find memory allocation v1.4 can't play s-w battle for naboo & s-w racer

Hi i've got the v1.4 & its great , Good Job !
The only thing is i can't play Any of my N64 s-w games .

So i downloaded v1.5 & his service pack in hope that my N64 s-w games will be supported . I install it & when try to start-it , a pop-up error message appears saying (in french) "failed to allocate memory" .

her is a screenshot :
p4365860.gif

Please , if some one can help me it would be appreciated , cause i want to play my N64 Star Wars Games

Clements

This problem comes up a lot. Try setting Win98/Me compatibility mode by right-clicking PJ64.exe, and going to properties and selecting the compatibility tab. There are more suggestions, which you can find by using the search.

You could try using 1964 instead if you can't find a fix. Star Wars - Battle for Naboo does not work with any emulator though, but EP1 Racer works fine wih Glide64 and Rice's plugin.

Last edited:
OP
furio

furio

DBL LGHT SBR GUARDIANS
Clements said:
This problem comes up a lot. Try setting Win98/Me compatibility mode by right-clicking PJ64.exe, and going to properties and selecting the compatibility tab. There are more suggestions, which you can find by using the search.

You could try using 1964 instead if you can't find a fix. Star Wars - Battle for Naboo does not work with any emulator though, but EP1 Racer works fine wih Glide64 and Rice's plugin.
Thanks , i got WinXP , so i've try the settings for Win98/Me/2000 & no luck .

Ok , now i will sound newbie but under what keyword should i make my search
in the search option .(i know what&where is search option)

Last edited: