What's new

using your gamecube controller

melissa_lips

i have just got a usb gamecube controller adaptor.

when i try to configure the controller it doesnt pick up the the wiggle stick, why oh why. it is working as it works in my snes emulator. what do i need to do to make the wiggle sticks work?

stev418

Hi, I use my gamecube controllers for my PC aswell (I use the "TigerGame NGC to USB Box 1"). What controller plugin do you use for your N64 emu?

I use N-Rage Input Plugin V2 and everything on the GC controller works great

Ive attached the N-Rage plugin and also the profile for the GC controller so you can simply "load profile" in the plugin configuration, hope it helps. :)

Last edited:

batman877

stev418 said:
Hi, I use my gamecube controllers for my PC aswell (I use the "TigerGame NGC to USB Box 1"). What controller plugin do you use for your N64 emu?

Ive attached the N-Rage plugin and also the profile for the GC controller so you can simply "load profile" in the plugin configuration, hope it helps. :)
Many thanks for the plugin configuration! It works great! :D

Cheezyphil

megahuge gaming bwner
stev418 said:

SAME! :bouncy:

P.S. got mine off of Knight's discount online