What's new

USB devices you HAVE to have.. NOT

OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

Yes and not only that it comes with 5 interchangeable tips and 10 vibration settings and ... now I am just wondering how they went about product testing? :blink:

Cyb

Iconoclast

USB vibrator, from...condomcountry.com? Who makes this shit?

Number 7 looks more like a Ha buy this pay us good cash dont trip on your usb on your way out.

That looks more like a thing where someone's USB is tied to their feet, and they stop holding it in their hands after their feet get extremely hot, holding one foot, tripping because of the yank from the other cord. Whoever made that thing should be hung by the balls using those....

Next thing you know, they invent a product for that. :D Maybe they'll start a revolution on replacing toilet paper with that shit. "Find better ways to use that USB NOW!" It only costs the skin up your arse....

Last edited:

A.I.

Banned
Don't laugh but I actually got that USB Ball Massager!

Originally $17.99, I bought it for the bargain price of 2 bucks and I've only used it twice - on each testical.

What? It's called a ball masager, isn't it? :p

OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

Don't laugh but I actually got that USB Ball Massager!

Originally $17.99, I bought it for the bargain price of 2 bucks and I've only used it twice - on each testical.

What? It's called a ball masager, isn't it? :p
AI that's TMI, we didn't need to know your uses for useless USB devices, I would have thought you got the hand warmers instead for that. :D

Cyb

Now this is pretty useful. A USB monitor.;)
940UX.jpg

http://www.zdnet.co.kr/etc/eyeon/digital/0,39036960,39156181,00.htm

OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

I checked it out. Basically it extends direct draw, and on normal surface drawing of direct X through the monitor. It is suggested one has a monitor connected to a regular video interface. They will NOT work with 3d aceleration. Basically they send the desktop and GDI commands through the USB interface using a device driver suppled IN the USB monitor (nice idea). Otherwise if pluged into a normal DVI/UVGA connector they will act like a USB hub. They are limited by the USB bus and 6 is the max they support probably because it becomes really slow. They do require some processor power too (a fair amount) so they are sucking a bit of data from the PC :D

I downloaded the USER manual. They don't seem to have them listed on there website but they do have the drivers and user manuals downloadable :D

Cyb