What's new

!URGENT! I have a BIG Game problem!

Bage881

This has been haunting me since last year and I just can't seem to find the solution.
No matter how much drivers I install I just cant get my game graphics to show good. If i'm playing mario kart the kart's there but the trees,road and sky are all missing or dissoriented.
It seems to happen in all 3D games I have but it does not affect Visual Boy Advance.
Also in Flight Simulator 2004 or 2002 you won't be able to see the plane or anything just a bunch of colours around the screen and the only place you can see is inside the cockpit.
This has got me pulling out all my hair.I cant take it anymore! It's over bearing.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

i ALSO INCLUDED A PICTURE OF HOW IT LOOKS IN MARIO KART.

revl8er

That Damn Good
Make sure u don't have any cheat's loaded. If u don't then try reinstalling your drivers. Also make sure that you installed your drivers right, meaning you uninstalled your other drivers and restarted before installing new drivers.

Knuckles

u should read the whole post before saying smth, he says "happen in all 3D games " , not only PJ64....so it's not cheating related

btw, would be nice to get info on your system, video card, CPU ,etc

Knuckles

oh yeah, always forget about that, most people always forget/doesn't want to add them :p

yeah, then it's prolly drivers related, get on www.nvidia.com and go download the lastest forceware.

zaba_3

Knuckles said:
oh yeah, always forget about that, most people always forget/doesn't want to add them :p

download the lastest forceware.
"i wonder how small your dick has to be that you have to put your system specs into your sig :=P "

Knuckles

zaba_3 said:
"i wonder how small your dick has to be that you have to put your system specs into your sig :=P "

oh you r making teh funny!... I guess so.... you lost me there...

Rom Manic

*SYSTEM ERROR*
If you have an older card, UltraHLE runs MarioKart really good. Who cares what anyone else says about it (Ohh, it's old, blah blah blah). Even with a newer one it would probably work good.

You will need Glide2x.dll for it to run though...You can find it on the net somewhere :)