What's new

URA Zelda? I got the rom? Will it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowTH

It's cold here...
Well, it is kinda strange that nobody has commented this before (or if anyone did I coudn´t find the topic), but I tripped over the URA Zelda Rom (best known as Master Quest) somewhere on the net (won´t tell, I guess I can´t, I like my account, sorry). Well, teorically it is the real thing, it is possible to exist (yeah, GC - PC conn, the master quest disc is just an n64 emulator, so the rom is there)...

But I´m using a 486 now and for some reasons I can´t test the little rom right now...

Has anyone else got it?
Tested it?
Does it work as good as the Ocarina of Time does?

Thanks!

OP
ShadowTH

ShadowTH

It's cold here...
Oh, I see.
Thank you very much for the links.
Sorry for trolling around.

lilcricket

ok, i've looked everywhere, i can't find this rom, can someone please just tell me what to search for, a few hints if you will, thank you so much...i've checked all the file mirror sites, kazaa, direct connect, yahoo, i've got nothing!

lilcricket said:
ok, i've looked everywhere, i can't find this rom, can someone please just tell me what to search for, a few hints if you will, thank you so much...i've checked all the file mirror sites, kazaa, direct connect, yahoo, i've got nothing!

C'mon! your not trying hard enough. i found it in five minutes using google. Besides your not really asking where you can find roms are you?

2fast4u

lilcricket said:

no hints, else the big bad ban comes out. go sit in a corner :getlost:

Tora

3V1L N3K0 D00D <|>_<|>
wow. this game is sweet. i got it ^_^ it took me like 20 minutes tho. ^^;

Last edited:

F-3582

Sorry, I had to...
Umm... what is the difference between OoT and MQ? Is it just new and more complex dungeons or is MQ a completely new part of the Zelda series?

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
F-3582 said:
Umm... what is the difference between OoT and MQ? Is it just new and more complex dungeons or is MQ a completely new part of the Zelda series?

The basic part of the game is the same, same things need to be done and such; but the dungeons are redone. The dungeons are basically the same but the monsters are different (different locations and amounts), there are more switches and everything is in a different place inside the dungeon.

The changes make the game really fun :)

Geoz

De Master
yeah i waz wondering about that... the begining is exactly the same, words an all, i hav 2 admit it looks cool and its true it does take about 5mins 2 find...:)

It's just a N64-rom which is emulated on a gamecube. Even low frame-rate on the Gamecube! Maybe someone needs to copy it to a cart and test it on the real N64 and see how it works.

My95ZR2

DigitalXTC said:
C'mon! your not trying hard enough. i found it in five minutes using google. Besides your not really asking where you can find roms are you?

:cry: I CAN'T FIND IT... I have to get back in the swing of rom hunting... :n64:

Adam
(still looking, but NOT asking for too much help...)

My95ZR2

I finally found a copy...Just curious, I found it by searching for "URA Zelda". Is there some other name for it that I'm just missing completely? (Master Quest didn't turn up anything for a 1 hour search)

Adam

Smiff

Emutalk Member
this is really warezy and offtopic. afaik it works as OoT, and all the notes/FAQ questions etc apply as for that game. If anyone finds differently please start a new thread about it. As fun as a new game is (i'm as curious as everyone else) we can't condone or be seen to condone piracy here. thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.