What's new

Ummmm... WTF?!

FlotsamX

The graphics on 1964 are completly messed up. For EVERY ROM. All of the roms I have are certified good, with a [!]... and I meet P64's requirements (including graphics card), and my roms work perfectly on that. All of the textures are scrambled, flickering, or just don't appear.

OP
F

FlotsamX

Meh, I'm not going through the effort, I already have Project64, which I can now tell is loads better. ^.^

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Why ask for help if you won't try anything. Sad to say it but you're not worth the effort.

OP
F

FlotsamX

Why ask for help if you won't try anything. Sad to say it but you're not worth the effort.

Well, I need to spend like 30 minutes configuring the control scheme, like an hour finding the right plugins and installing them, and not to mention, P64 ALREADY has a higher ROM support percentage, imbedded cheat system, not to mention a much easier to navigate menu. It's like going through a $50,000 operation just to save a gerbil: just not worth it.

Allnatural

Well, I need to spend like 30 minutes configuring the control scheme, like an hour finding the right plugins and installing them...
30 minutes? An hour???

All plugins are cross-compatible, and since the settings are stored in the registry you don't have to configure anything (assuming you've already set up another zilmar-spec emulator). I don't use 1964 much, but I'm sure there are some games that work with its core better than they do with PJ64.

Toasty

Sony battery
Indeed there are. Banjo-Tooie, for example, works perfectly on 1964 v0.8.5 (though in v0.9.9 there are some glitches), whereas on PJ64 it experiences random crashes. Not trying to say PJ64 is inferior by any means, but there are some things 1964 does better.

OP
F

FlotsamX

Well, when I want to play Banjo Tooie, I'll take the time to get 1964 up, does that sound alright? ^.^