What's new

UltraHLE 2064 1.0.3 plugins problems

Branislav7

Thanks for adding support for Glide64 :) You rule :satisfied

I can finally play Harvest Moon at full speed with no video errors.

I find that most of the playable games work better under Glide64 than the default HLE plugin. Was getting a bit sick of the pink borders :p

Like i said Harvest Moon, Zelda OOT, Glover, Super Smash Bros, Snowboard Kids, etc (most roms that had graphical errors) look so much better now thanks to Glide64.
With Zelda OOT i noticed lots of colorfull vertical lines that are not supposed to be there :p (this happens only when Link is indoors and in top-down view)

In Snowboard Kids i can't get past the checking for Memory Packs screen, probably something to do with not detecting the memory packs properly :doh:

Smash Bros and others would be playable if the controller wasn't moving to the right all the time. Lets hope they fix this in the next version of the controller plugin :p

Mischief Makers (labeled playable) doesn't work again. I get some exception error which i'll be glad to copy and paste here if necessary.

Mario Kart (U) [!] finally works. I still can't get it to run in the older version of HLE2064 but that doesn't matter now...
When using HLE g-plugin there are minor graphical errors in Mario Kart (probably others too?) . I didn't expect that, but you guys are probably still testing and optimising that plugin :p

EDIT

I forgot to add that the only way to exit the emulator "safely" and without having to press the reset switch is ALT+F4 and closing the illegal operation message. This happens when using Glide64 plugin...

Last edited: