What's new

UltraHLE 1.2.0 Screen Shots :)

Trotterwatch

btw.. evoodoo is a poor glide wrapper..

What the F*** Evoodoo is a truly magnificent Glide Wrapper, and is still the only one that can wrap Glide3x.dll calls.

Perhaps you consider it poor for that particular emulator, but for the Glide plugin, it works amazingly... fast, accurate, truly stunning.

oDD

/me odd
Trotterwatch said:

What the F*** Evoodoo is a truly magnificent Glide Wrapper, and is still the only one that can wrap Glide3x.dll calls.

Perhaps you consider it poor for that particular emulator, but for the Glide plugin, it works amazingly... fast, accurate, truly stunning.

i was meaning for ultrahle, in my experience (well for my computer) evoodoo has been nothing but terrible. eg. lockups after closing uhle, poor quality gfx, slow, etc..

im sorry to offend your voodoo :sly:

Trotterwatch

I was kinda hoping you meant that, and I'd agree. I vaguely recall Mcleod (Evoodoo author) stating that Glide2x emulation wasn't completed yet, and would have much work done on it soon.

OP
R

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Zelda looks a lot better... but how come only 16 fps? It seems to be at full speed... hmmm

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
That`s because those are actuall frames per second, rather than the V/I`s that 1964/PJ64 show. And Zelda OOT does run at about 18/20 frames per second.

OP
R

ra5555

N64 Newbie
DuDe said:
That`s because those are actuall frames per second, rather than the V/I`s that 1964/PJ64 show. And Zelda OOT does run at about 18/20 frames per second.

thnx and whats the difference bettween the two?

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
ra5555 said:
DuDe said:

60 V/I`s means that a game runs at full speed - i.e, the speed in which it is suppose to run on the console. FPS on the other hand, are the actual number of frames that are drawn on the screen - Mario64 for example runs at 30 frames per second, when the emulator shows that you are running at 60 V/I`s. Zelda on the other hand, was designed to run at 18/20 frames per second.

oDD

/me odd
CpU MasteR said:
oDD said:

Alright... Take GL2Ideal & shuve it up your ass then... :angry:

ahaha i explained myself a few posts ago! i was talking about MY experience using eVoodoo and UltraHLE, ffs settle down! :devil:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
DuDe said:

oh! so tha's why when i use Glide64 with the fps counter it seems so low! :bunny:

thanks for the explanation. :)

OP
R

ra5555

N64 Newbie
DuDe said:
ra5555 said:
DuDe said:

60 V/I`s means that a game runs at full speed - i.e, the speed in which it is suppose to run on the console. FPS on the other hand, are the actual number of frames that are drawn on the screen - Mario64 for example runs at 30 frames per second, when the emulator shows that you are running at 60 V/I`s. Zelda on the other hand, was designed to run at 18/20 frames per second.

Thnx for the explaination Dude

mesman00

What's that...?
Tbag, i mean how it looks any better from the original ultrahle, unless thats not what he meant....and i do have a geforce4

OP
R

ra5555

N64 Newbie
hmm I don't know lol... But if you can post some of the original shot so we can compare.. :)