What's new

UltraHLE 1.2.0 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ra5555

N64 Newbie
hmmm just put the evoodoo in your UltraHLE filder and run the program... I didn't use compatibility mode

but there are problems: some games that suppose to run (the program says it will run) doesn't start at all and some game the screen keeps flashing...

check out my post in the screenshots section for details

Stez02k

*~ Mr. Trance ~*
mine used to work in XP, but then it stopped :( i really havent noticed much difference in speed etc since i got it

Stez

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
1. Mario64 displays more GFX errors (and i got a REAL voodoo)
trees and sky look really strange, texture faults
2. I can't make screenies ?????
3. I stick 2 pj64 and1964...

OP
L

l@g

O.K.... a little post.
1- I not reply your post or comments because I `don`t my own internet connection.
2- This second release is (in my PC) much, much better than the other but I only test it in a real Voodoo (I don`t know whats happen with wrappers.
3- Maybe I have to test more my releases, but... why don`t give you the posibility to test it in your machines...
I`m working at full time in this emu, but I know too that is the beginning of a hard work. Next releases will be much better, please simply enjoy it and be patient... :)

Again, sorry by my bad, bad english...

Bye!

aprentice

l@g said:
O.K.... a little post.
1- I not reply your post or comments because I `don`t my own internet connection.

I'm sorry I have to stoop to this but your full of it. The real reason you cannot reply to it is because you dont know the answer these questions. Alot of things that you added were stolen from suprahle. I am not sure that even you know what you are doing. And btw, you had time to make a post saying you cannot post? You are very sad.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
aprentice said:
I'm sorry I have to stoop to this but your full of it. The real reason you cannot reply to it is because you dont know the answer these questions. Alot of things that you added were stolen from suprahle. I am not sure that even you know what you are doing.

And these questions are not very hard... If he took the time to implement these features... Then these questions should take him less than 5 mins... So L@g... I am Calling you out... You have any set of balls, You will answer our questions or we will take action... :plain2:

Federelli

Beta Tester
hey L@g, somos vecinos supongo, si lees esto mandame un e-mail ya que te ayudo con el tema del ingles, asi te dejan de joder estos perejiles de mierda dale?

And u guys, just be patient as L@g said, he has no internet connection (or so it seems) and it takes a while to update stuff

toolkiks

To all those who feel they need this question answered or that feature explained, how about just backing off and just leaving the guy alone. Why is it so important to prove your points about whether or not you think this is a valid emu anyway? Stop being so negative. Even if if these are stolen ideas, so what, is he charging you money for these releases? How about some constructive suggestions rather than such crizicism. And calling him sad? Who are you, or anyone else here to judge. Don't have anything positive or helpful to say, keep it to yourself.

ra5555

N64 Newbie
I think L@g is doing a good job and why would you guys complain when someone is doing something for the community? If you guys don't like the release... don't use it

aprentice

toolkiks said:
To all those who feel they need this question answered or that feature explained, how about just backing off and just leaving the guy alone. Why is it so important to prove your points about whether or not you think this is a valid emu anyway? Stop being so negative. Even if if these are stolen ideas, so what, is he charging you money for these releases? How about some constructive suggestions rather than such crizicism. And calling him sad? Who are you, or anyone else here to judge. Don't have anything positive or helpful to say, keep it to yourself.

If you pirate and dont charge for your stuff, does it make you legit?

Duncan

N64 Addict
Some of you (newbies) fail to realize, that alot of peeps out here are coders and experienced in emulation development. We have all seen our share of fake emulators, from peeps who think being a emu author is some kind of dam status symbol or something, quite the opposite, its alot of work, a hell of alot of time, and far from glorious.

Anyone with a Hex Editor can check this version against a few other builds and see that its crap. Why he wont answer the easy questions says enough, and if its runs like crap with a real Voodoo card (worse than the real version), then nothing has been gained of any significance.

The UltraHLE source code should NEVER have been released as public as it was, it should have been released to those who are experienced and would actually continue it. Now we have to put up with more fakes.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
toolkiks said:
how about just backing off and just leaving the guy alone. Why is it so important to prove your points about whether or not you think this is a valid emu anyway?

Because we need to find out if he is accually using Microsoft C++ and putting some acual work into this... Or he is just using Resource hacker & making fancy (but fake) GUI changes...

toolkiks said:
How about some constructive suggestions rather than such crizicism.

How about He shows us one game with no errors & no, Super Mario 64 Will Not Count...

toolkiks said:
Who are you, or anyone else here to judge. Don't have anything positive or helpful to say, keep it to yourself.

Listen buddy, You havent been here long enough to see all of the bullshit that has been flying around Emutalk. Who are we? We are the end user asking questions... Is that too much to ask? As far as saying something positive to say, If we never had any type of doubts or negitive comments... What is a msg board for? This is nothing to fuck around with, You give us something that has made no progress from its original... Why is it worth the trouble?

ra5555

N64 Newbie
OK all you guys are asking questions...

IF you says that l@g is fake.... where are the proofs? stop asking questions! and L@g is doing something for the community, we should respect an new author. If we continue to have this kind of atitude... no one is going to code emulators anymore.

oDD

/me odd
CpU MasteR said:
Because we need to find out if he is accually using Microsoft C++ and putting some acual work into this... Or he is just using Resource hacker & making fancy (but fake) GUI changes...

This version of ultrahle is BS! Open up your favourite hex editor and do a binary compare between L@g's UltraHLE and the offical 1.0 UltraHLE and youll see that the compiled code is identical! There are only a few bytes changed every couple of blocks (using a resource hacker does this) then down the bottom youll notice that the only major changes are in the resource section.

Recompiling the leaked source code produces an exe nothing like the offical 1.0 version. There is no way that he is working on the leaked source code!

I think L@g's releases shouldnt be announced on emulation64.com or any other site for that matter or until he can prove to us that he knows what he is talking about and that he really is doing some work to improve UltraHLE.

:angry:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
oDD said:
CpU MasteR said:

This version of ultrahle is BS! Open up your favourite hex editor and do a binary compare between L@g's UltraHLE and the offical 1.0 UltraHLE and youll see that the compiled code is identical! There are only a few bytes changed every couple of blocks (using a resource hacker does this) then down the bottom youll notice that the only major changes are in the resource section.

Recompiling the leaked source code produces an exe nothing like the offical 1.0 version. There is no way that he is working on the leaked source code!

I think L@g's releases shouldnt be announced on emulation64.com or any other site for that matter or until he can prove to us that he knows what he is talking about and that he really is doing some work to improve UltraHLE.

There ya go, a person who was amazed about L@g's UHLE... Is now Pissed because it is faked... Now, People have some flamming to do :innocent:

Quvack

oDD said:
CpU MasteR said:

:) Nice work, I didnt have the time to do a compare or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.