What's new

Uhle Alpha 1.1.0 Released

Spektro_Man

I see now. Thanx shadow, i didn't realize the emulator wasn't using the plugins, 'cause I have a real voodoo, not using wrappers. tnx anyway. oh yes, before i forgot to tell, but the input plugin of n-rage sometimes causes slowdowns, anyone noticed this? now i will try some other input plugin, and that's all folks.

Stez02k

*~ Mr. Trance ~*
ah i figured out the prob with XP, it was glide2Ideal, i have to run EvoodooXP, even though its quite a lot slower than glide2ideal for me

Stezo

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
about the gfx plugin support,
will it be compatible with zilmars spec's?

and if n-rage plugin works that i assume you can export your UHLE savegames 2 1964 and pj64.....

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
Stez02k said:
ah i figured out the prob with XP, it was glide2Ideal, i have to run EvoodooXP, even though its quite a lot slower than glide2ideal for me

Stezo

GL2Ideal works Ok in Windows XP. The only problem is that the first rom you run on UltraHLE, doesn't show any graphics, but if in that moment you press ESC and then F5, it will work like always :)

rusty-

Hmm it works for me but... i need 2 use the glide2x.dll file 2

get it going...the strange thing i think is because i have 2 use

glide2x.dll it doesen't use the plugins i selected in the Plugin

Window...or does it i don't think so because i've changed the

Gfx plugins and they all look the same... :plain:

Spektro_Man

The slowdowns in n-rage plugins just happens in winxp, and doesn't matter if u're using a wrapper or not (I have tried on my voodoo and also in a friend's geforce). it seems that doesn't affect win9x, just xp, and perhaps 2k.

Flash

Technomage
Johann said:
It's strange, it works fine with me (on windows xp).
Maybe it needs the msvcr70.dll file in the UltraHLE folder (you can get it with Pj64, 1964, etc...)

BTW, I use the NooTe_DI input plugin and works fine :D
(I didn't tried N-Rage's plugin yet...)

I've tried - there's a little lag but everything else is ok. Jabo's works perfect.