What's new

Uhle Alpha 1.0.7 Released

MrTangix

To Be Continued...
They're not accusing SP's version of resource hacking... CPU specifically said he had no problem with SP's version. Its just pretty useless to just change the gui of an emu and then release it. If we all tailored our emus to our own taste then released them, we'd have thousands of copies of UltraHLE floating around the scene...

ai-yah... please bother to read the posts. these "anti-flamers" are almost as bad as the real things...

CASE CLOSED.

mesman00

What's that...?
they are not "acusing" anyway of anything persay, they are just gettin fed up w/ people making ridiculously stupid gui changes and then releasing it as its their own. i agree, this is dumb, so just cut it out. I used to feel differently, but you know what, if your not gonna make any significant changes, don't bother releasing it. if you wish to pursue it for your own interest, do that, but just don't make tiny changes and then release it to everybody, because that is just retarted.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
for god's sake

promote the ones you like, forget the ones you don't.

don't:
bash the ones you hate, and forget the ones you like.

this is all so *$%£$( up.

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Sayargh said:
then what/who are they accusing?

They appear to be talking about Raziel64's hacked version. Personally I wouldn't touch it with someone else's computer, but others might like it. And just for the sake of saying it and helping any further confusion, Raziel64 did say this was a hack he made in this thread previously. He never claimed it to be built from source.

Raziel64

Glide64 beta tester
Sorry...

Hi everybody...
Two things:
1- Sorry, I don`t wanna to promote any discussion in this forum. Maybe my post cause confussion, but...
2- this files are only hacks over the ShadowPri Uhle Alpha version, and this hacks was only over the GUI (NOT the code section of the exe), and was made with the only intention of give at ShadowPri and the other coders of this Uhle version some GUI ideas and NOTHING MORE. Sorry again and (for ShadowPri and the other memebers of the Uhle project team) good luck and kept your great work!.

Sorry again and, please, stop this discussion...

Raziel64. :)