What's new

Uhle Alpha 1.0.0 Released

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Working here in XP Pro, allbeit a slowly?!? Only tried Super Mario 64 so far. Everything runs fine till Mario comes out of the pipe after starting a new game then I only get like 10 FPS?

I plan to test some more when I get time, but since I use E-VooDoo to get this working I figure it's just something there?

carry on, things are looking good so far.

Also GuRuGuRu, check that your path to UHLE has no spaces.

Thanks to Tarikoo (first person I have seen post this fix)
http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9335

GuRuGuRu !

you not understand!!!!

UHLP!!! not uhle

The UHLP the configurator for uhle works in XP????

solutions post here please

Last edited:

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Sorry about that. I misread your post, guess I was just thinking UHLE since that is what this thread is about.

oDD

/me odd
GuRuGuRu ! said:
sorry my poor english but talk of the configurator of the controllers for UHLE the name is UHLP !!!!

GuRuGuRu as far as i know UltraHLP wont work under XP and it definately wont work with the new UltraHLE as it patches the ultra.exe which has changed with the changes in this release. Dont worry though, ShadowPrince is adding controller configuration in the next release so UltraHLP wont be needed. You may also see OpenGL support in the next release. ;)

Legu

What I wish

The new UHLE is quite fine. It's ok if ShadowPrince works on the GUI in first because this makes a lot of things better. In the next Releases I would like to see follwing :
- sorting the columns of the romlist
- filtering for playable and nonworking games
- controller configuration
- plugins for non 3dfx-hardware

But after then it would be nice to see that compatibily raises.

A questions : is there a possibilty to run UHLA under Windows NT 4 ? I know that NT don't supports directX but maybe there exists a trick or a Windows9x-Emualtor...
:sly:

garfield

Finally!!!

It's about time some one did something usefull with the uhle source code!!

THX M8, V.Nice

Knuckles

I don't know where ShadowPrince is with UHLE? It's will be good if he give some news on is working. With that, we can also know when the next version will be released and wath modification he does...

Stez02k

*~ Mr. Trance ~*
Re: What I wish

Legu said:
is there a possibilty to run UHLA under Windows NT 4 ? I know that NT don't supports directX but maybe there exists a trick or a Windows9x-Emualtor...
:sly:

are u sure? o could of sworn windows NT4 supports direct X if u keep it up 2 date

Stez

crewde

good work... i can see this isnt another hack :):cough:: uhle v1.2.0) lol.... here's an idea though... GO WORK WITH THE uHLE v2.0 TEAM! it sounds more promising. plus more work will get done when more authors are working together for a common goal.

multiple projects of the same emu is old.

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
Re: Re: What I wish

Stez02k said:
are u sure? o could of sworn windows NT4 supports direct X if u keep it up 2 date

Stez

I'm not sure... but I think there is an unofficial version of Direct X for NT...

Stez02k

*~ Mr. Trance ~*
Re: Re: Re: What I wish

************ said:
NT 4.0 only DOES have direct X 3.0, but no higher :(

i'm sure that the win 2000 direct X drivers would do the trick, after all, its a similar OS, and if they wont install, ther must be a trick to make it think its win2k. Mind you NT was designed for networking not really gaming. I recomend gettin windows xp if your pc is fast enough, if not get win9x

Stez

Legu

DX6 for NT

Thank your for the tip, Trotterwatch. I will try it out.

At home I use Win 98 but on a P2/266, at work I've got a P3/800 but running NT4 on it. I'm not really playing games at work, but I would like to see how fast it could be...So if NT doesn't work it dowsn't matter so much.