What's new

Two player flickering resolved in Goldeneye?

Josep

eyerun4phun
I just heard in some random thread that a guy has played Goldeneye multiplayer with out that random screen flickering, is this true? and if it is, HOW!?;) I have looked around on all these threads and i have looked at the orginal website of 1964 and smiff's site, and as far as i could find was nothing

Remote

I am not sure if this is the way to do it, but try setting your Frame buffer to Emulate clear. It resolves a lot of Goldeneye issues...

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
thanks, i'll try that, too bad i have to use one comp for internet and use my good comp which has no internet yet to play games!:( kinda pointless?:)

RJA

The PC Wiz
Huh, Remote??

"Emulate Clear", for me with Goldeneye 007 causes repeated Jabo's gfx plugin access violations!!!!!! :!!!:

Does that only occur on solo missions????

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
worked for me, i checked off all the windows under the selection for emulate clear;)

ddofsummer

These are the correct custom emulation profile settings for Goldeneye 007 to stop the flickering in multiplayer. Just make a new profile with the "Manage Profiles" setting. You can find this screen under (Click once on game (Rom) Picture in Mupen64 FZ Main games list), Then select "Settings" Then "Emulation Profile", Then "Manage Profiles", Then select (+NEW) on top, Then type a name and hit okay, Then select the new profile you just made on the list, Then select "Edit" and use these settings in the images below.

Screenshot_20230912-013402.pngScreenshot_20230912-013414.pngScreenshot_20230912-013427.pngScreenshot_20230912-013435.pngScreenshot_20230912-013444.png