What's new

twinpad controllers usb

ding

Hi, new here & need some info on cotrollers I bought. Not sure if they are right for project 64. they came with drivers & wouldnt workwith the games, so I uninstalled them to try again.tech head on computers ( not ) I fumble my way through. Twinpad double shock, like playstation 1 & 2 linked & go into USB.Does anyone know if they work with 64 or not? Good chance I'm not doing something right .Could do with some help , thanx

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Does the Windows Control Panel (Game Controllers) recognize them? Also, calibrate the pads.

OP
D

ding

twin controllers Ritmo coltec

Cheers ,tried that & yes to control panel & yes I can calibrate them, but no games only work with keyboard.Thanks

Agozer

Try the N-Rage input plugin for Project64. It has better controller detection than Jabo's DirectInput.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
It´s weird though, i´ve never had any problems with Jabo´s, and i have used MANY controllers.

Agozer

It´s weird though, i´ve never had any problems with Jabo´s, and i have used MANY controllers.
I've never had problems either, but it has been shown that some adapters and gamepads from lesser-known companies had problems with Jabo's, and worked perfectly with N-Rage.

OP
D

ding

twin controllers

I'v gone over things that are easy for me to do.installed nrage drivers & no difference.uninstalled them.reinstalled controller drivers & Recalibrated controllers & now the game tells me there are no controllers plug in, nothing like that before came up.fault here somewhere, just not sure where???????