"tools\mkisofs -C 0,0 -V GAMECAST -l -o data.iso data
tools\bin2boot data.iso
del data.iso
del *.tmp"

is it right? :blush:

Last edited:

Ex0skelet0r

Unreal Assasin
andrea yes the bat file is right but..tell me the complete name of the directory that you have data folder.Avoid folder with spaces in the names or unusual characters.(you have extract the fasboot.zip right?)guys this is working?i cant install dtools 3.29 because it says language support problem.(i have greek windows) so i cant test it.if its gorking i will put this way in my gui program.it is working with another version of daemon tools?

when you open the image with dtools the windows must find it with the name GAMECAST?

Last edited:

DArk_one

after this
6.Type 1st_read.bin then press "enter"
7.Type IP.BIN then press "enter"
the prog exit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

catewauler

It Works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catewauler online:

Thanks to the tutorial, RECV Works soooooooooo fine :bouncy: :party:

Use fastboot, it really works.....

See ya.

AndreaSpooky

Ex0skelet0r said:
andrea yes the bat file is right but..tell me the complete name of the directory that you have data folder.Avoid folder with spaces in the names or unusual characters.(you have extract the fasboot.zip right?)

i have extracted it in "c:\fastboot"

EDIT : ok maybe ive found the problem...
i dont know why or how but now my Xp refuse to run ALL dos based executables... they all do the same thing... after running them i just get the prompt back.
for example binhack is supposed to ask 3 parameters... instead i get the prompt back.
same for everything else... what the h@ll is happened? :devil:

Last edited:

Ken34

help

I have gotten Marvel vs capcom 2, and all i ahve are some files called mvsc2001, mvsc2002 etc... all the way up to 009, and I was wondering what do i do with these files so I can make a playing CD?

do i just make a cd image with the files and a universal ip.bin and mvsc2's 1st read.bin???

rcgamer

the old guy
Ken34 said:
I have gotten Marvel vs capcom 2, and all i ahve are some files called mvsc2001, mvsc2002 etc... all the way up to 009, and I was wondering what do i do with these files so I can make a playing CD?

do i just make a cd image with the files and a universal ip.bin and mvsc2's 1st read.bin???

extract the first one (001) with winrar. you will get your image file. and in the future please search the forum for answers, this has been asked numerous times.

NAruto2015

Lol
DOA2 LE is working on Chankast 0.25 but Soulcalibur wont work i did everything like in the tutotial DOE2 LE is working with this tutorial but Soulcalibur not why?