What's new

turok 2 no flashlight.

domfather

i took a lil time trying to find a thread relating to this problem but i couldent find anything so again im sorry if this has been posted .if it has. please direct me so I can post my question insteted.thanks

im using project 64 1.7 i have tryd 1.6 but problem is still the same.there is no flashlight effect..is there a setting i have to enable or a spasific plugin that needs to be used in order for it to work?

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
You shouldn't expect an answer right away, I would've answered but I'm not here very often.

You're probably not going to like the answer but: no known video Plugin can emulate this effect.

I wanted this effect myself personally but what can ya do.

OP
D

domfather

You shouldn't expect an answer right away, I would've answered but I'm not here very often.

You're probably not going to like the answer but: no known video Plugin can emulate this effect.

I wanted this effect myself personally but what can ya do.

ah ok thank u for replying to the post.i am a little impashient so sorry . but about what u said i sor a picture of somthing calld LLE that emulates the light..but i dont no were to find it.it just ses LLE il try to post the link in this thread for u to look at. http://code.google.com/p/glidehqplusglitch64/issues/detail?id=160 pleae let me no if u no what this is.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

domfather

thanks man though i cant get it to show up in the list so its not working..YET AGAIN IM FAILING WITH THIS EMULATION STUFF..AND ITS PISSIN ME OFF.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Did you rename the plugin as outlined in the post? Is your video card good enough to support it?

Last edited:
OP
D

domfather

yep i renamed the file to RSP.dll but its not listed in the plugins.. my gpu is a 5870 matrix

OP
D

domfather

just to say that i did manage to get it workin in the end on my laptop but not my desktop...it dosent look to great eather:( real shame that there is no fast plug in with nice graphics to fix this issue .o well:(
dose anyone no why it was not possible to fix the flashlight issue with the glide or jabos plug in?