What's new

Truform plugin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Deleterious said:

And you have had too much of nvidia's . Now that the source is open , anybody want to try ?

Deleterious, i hav a Radeon! and i like my Radeon!
i hav not yet bought a GeForce!

ur just being overly optimistic about this 'technology'. i thought the same as u when i heard about this. u've got to realise that TruForm has its limitations...

Moonlight

Jabo's D3D might not be open BUT the TruForm code could probably be put just after the Plugin re/init call within the PJ shell.

(Re-enable TruForm each time the plugin resets the viewport : each full/windowed switch and resolution change)

OP
D

Deleterious

pj64er said:

Deleterious, i hav a Radeon! and i like my Radeon!
i hav not yet bought a GeForce!

ur just being overly optimistic about this 'technology'. i thought the same as u when i heard about this. u've got to realise that TruForm has its limitations...

Yes , but they are not as much as they are put out to be , and could you name a few ? I know that many models would look laughable and some would look just plain crappy , but I can also think of quite a few games it would look great I.E most platformers . Pretty much most games without weapons , ships , etc. And moonlight , good Idea you have , I just hope someone decides to implement it in OpenGL (more cross card compatible) .

Status
Not open for further replies.