What's new

Trouble using nJoy 0.2

Dark Angel

To tell you the truth everytime I push up on the analog stick, it functions the opposite direction by going down instead of up. The left, right and down controls work fine, but just not Up.:(

I'm using my PSX\PS2 controller using the PSX to USB adapter I bought from RadioShack. Can somebody help?

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Dark Angel said:
To tell you the truth everytime I push up on the analog stick, it functions the opposite direction by going down instead of up. The left, right and down controls work fine, but just not Up.:(

I'm using my PSX\PS2 controller using the PSX to USB adapter I bought from RadioShack. Can somebody help?
Nexxtech brand USB connector? Have you calibrated the analog sticks? I had to calibrate them several times when I first installed the drivers, they gave me quite a headache.

Try using the digital pad; it tends to respond the exact same way as the left analog stick.

Knuckles

lol same here, on my PS2 pad, when I'm at full range on any ways, it goes reverse.....told falc and got t he same reply.

damn him :p

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
It works for me :whistling

(Well... I will check it out for nJoy 0.3 but no promises about when that will be =] )