What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Triple Threat Wrestling

cowboyvenus

After a few months of doing this and that, I've finally got my focus and drive back concerning modding. This started out as an AKI save titled "The Monday Night War", which then switched to a hi-res project with the same name.... which was immediately thrown out the window when another one came along. So, much of the work sat and collected dust, I pondered a few other projects, but am now coming back to this one.

A while back I attempted a "Hardcore Homecoming" save, which was abandoned, but I still have my original work on that, my hi-res Monday Night War, and a bunch of other incomplete works, which I am basically merging together to present:
lbDFL.png
The roster:
WCW:
1.Sting
2.Flair
3.Hogan
4.Nash
5.Hall
6.Macho
7.Luger
8.Goldberg
9.Booker T
10. Stevie Ray
11. Scott Steiner
12. Rick Steiner
13. DDP
14.Rey Mysterio
15.Dean Malenko
16.Eddie Guerrero
17.Chris Benoit
18.Juvi
19.La Parka
20.The Giant
21.Ultimo Dragon
22.Kidman
23.Kanyon
24.Jericho
25. Arn Anderson

WWF

1.Bret Hart
2.Shawn Michaels
3. Stone Cold
4. The Undertaker
5. Kane
6. Mick Foley
7. Owen Hart
8. Jim Niedhart
9. British Bulldog
10. HHH
11. Kurt Angle
12. Road Dogg
13. Edge
14. Christian
15. Matt Hardy
16. Jeff Hardy
17. Bubba Ray
18. D-Von
19. The Rock
20. Farooq
21. Bradshaw
22. Big Boss Man
23. Mr. Ass
24.X-Pac
25. Brian Pillman

ECW:

1.Terry Funk
2.Sabu
3.Justin Credible
4.New Jack
5.Shane Douglas
6.Sandman
7.Jerry Lynn
8.Rob Van Dam
9.Rhino
10.Kid Kash
11.The Blue Meanie
12.Tanaka
13.Raven
14.Lance Storm
15.RVD
16.Stevie Richards
17.Tommy Dreamer
18.Super Crazy
19.Ian Rotten
20.Axl Rotten
21.Saturn
22.Kronus
23.Pitbull 1
24.Pitbull 2
25.Mike Awesome

Michael El Guapo is making the arenas, and so far they are looking great! He's also helping out with the hacking duties, since he is a much smarter and patient guy than I am. ;)

Update: Shane is helping throw down on random texture duties, since I am a perma-noob and need all the help I can get!

Update 2: Gaz has joined the team for random help, and K-Prince will be helping us replace some menu items. Thanks, guys! :D

What we are going to do, basically, is release the save in packs, as a few people have already done. The first pack will have 25 wrestlers, 5 arenas, and at least 4 belts available. Since I have over 40 works-in-progress on the backburner as it is, I'm hoping that the first pack will be released sooner than later. I have a ton of move sets done already, as well. The first pack will include two attires for every wrestler, some with a few details put in.

Example: Red and Yellow Hogan will have a different move-set than nWo Hogan, using wldfb's multiple move-sets per attire hacks. We will also be incorporating a few other things like that to hopefully add a fresh feel to the classic No Mercy engine. Now, will this save be the most innovative, ground-breaking thing to ever grace the No Mercy community? Of course not. But hopefully, it will be very playable and fun for people to look forward to every new pack. :)

Triple Threat Team: Flying Toaster, Michael El Guapo, Shane, Gaz, and K-Prince

Credits, for mods previewed and not previewed: Orson (Various attire templates, two faces from the bumper box, as well as his scans.) CM (Tights templates, mask templates), Snypernfsu2 (Various attire templates), Yan (jeans), HiW (Various attire templates) Slim:The light flare in the ECW arena and the steel barricade.

Credit for various support, inspiration and suggestions: AKI Man, Champ, Wildforce, nWo Mark, Yan, Ronaldrain, 80las, and Orson. If you don't know why you were included, don't worry, it just means you have said something along the way that really helped. ;)

Last edited:
OP
cowboyvenus

cowboyvenus

Well, it appears no one here really cares about this, but I'm continuing on, anyways. ;)

Here's some Arena Previews, plus, the first post has been edited with the roster and new name.

My friend Michael El Guapo is helping with arenas, since I suck at them.

wwfnomercy52vert.jpg

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
After seeing this WCW Nitro screens it remind me of the good old Wrestling days with 3 great federations and storylines, that really mattered...
Now after the WWE is just about the E in their name, it really sucks. What a shame.
Keep up the work, but it still needs a lot more details!

OP
cowboyvenus

cowboyvenus

That was the idea, I wanted something from the 90's when it seemed like the business was just booming, and there was such an influx between old vets, and new blood that made it exciting. Here's some previews of wrestlers. Also, can someone edit the title of this thread to "Triple Threat"?

Dean Malenko
weccU.png

Triple H
l6kPM.png

Sabu
x0NNC.png

Jerry Lynn
KKhQ6.png

Kid Kash
MognB.png

Hart Foundation preview
pHTzC.png

The singlets have been improved:
SfScs.png

The nWo:
uBxwo.png

Improved Hogan:
JBgsG.png

Z40KM.png

The Sandman
PMtsJ.png

Diamond Dallas Page
bVTi5.png

HBK
YTXCl.png

Austin
SmsCS.png

I have more base models done, but not anything touched up and finished, yet. More to come. :cowboy:

Last edited:
OP
cowboyvenus

cowboyvenus

I only use those for previews. I just thought it looked kinda neat. ;)

In-game it won't be featured:

ywODj.jpg