What's new

Top 3 Movies

jollyrancher

Top 3 movies 20-unders have never seen (never mind the R-ratings.... watch 'em with you parents or something)

1. Streetcar Named Desire... screw the first 10 minutes... once Brando comes on he's the best ever and that's it. Best acting ever... 3 acting oscars (most ever) and Brando didn't even get one... never mind the fact that he basically invented "method" acting in this film.

2. Scarface - love this film. Just saw some MTV stuff with Nelly displaying his mansion and stuff and talking forever about his Scarface poster.... and I never new gangsters loved that film. :)

3. The Doors movie... love watching Val Kilmer wandering through the desert and stuff looking for his "sanctuary." Self-indulgence has never been this fun. Most underrated film ever. 5-to-1, baby, 1-in-5, no one here gets out alive... still don't know what it means, but it's still crazy.

Macca

nelly........gangster.......rofl

anyway good movies..

anything by david fincher
anything by quentin tarantino

i have a feck load more great flicks on dvd but naming them, meh :p

2fast4u

13 days, under fire is what comes in my mind spontaneously. there is a hell lot more but those 2 were especially impressive.

OP
J

jollyrancher

nelly........gangster.......rofl

Yeah, that's a joke. It's more the whole pseudo ganster rapper image he was trying to pull on the show that made me say that... huge SUVs, hot girls, pool parties, more of that generic rapper lifestyle. But yeah, Nelly's about as "ungangster" as they come in hip-hop today.