What's new

Too much fps in bust a move 3000

OP
X

Xenon88

shadow1500 said:
press Ctrl - Alt - delete ,
goto processes,
right click on dolphin.exe and set priority to low or below normal.

Nothing :( always 100 fps.... i prefer to wait the beta :)

I hope that in the beta will be the fps limitator ^_^

V99

pwner
Vile324 said:
Sorry, Bust a Move 3000 goes fast naturally. But, 120 FPS? Most I've seen is 90, impressive PC. So, no way to fix.

As for Luigi's Mansion, 50cent, it doesn't work.

any with a Radeon 9200+ can get 90-140 FPS easy :whistling

Knuckles

Well,You still can try to run other programs that uses CPU or video ressources, try running some videos (without sound) in the back, or try running an application that uses a good part of the CPU. It might help.

And also, the beta doesn't have any FPS limitation options (too bad), but since most games aren't even running full speed, it's useless. Also, there are some things that got modified/added that are making some games (as for BAM) to run slower than it was on the Teaser. So it would be useless in that case too.

OP
X

Xenon88

Knuckles said:
Well,You still can try to run other programs that uses CPU or video ressources, try running some videos (without sound) in the back, or try running an application that uses a good part of the CPU. It might help.

And also, the beta doesn't have any FPS limitation options (too bad), but since most games aren't even running full speed, it's useless. Also, there are some things that got modified/added that are making some games (as for BAM) to run slower than it was on the Teaser. So it would be useless in that case too.

In the beta its possible to play at full screen?

Because if i play at full screen i can easily stop fps at 60 with the v-sync ;)

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Xenon88 said:
In the beta its possible to play at full screen?
That's another secret the beta tester will not tell.
You probably will see it if the beta is released! :p

Gorxon

Administrator
Xenon88 said:
So someone know a way to stop the fps ?
:happy:

Sure do. It has some minor problems though, but I am sure you'll figure out how to use it properly. I have attached a program which will take up lots of CPU power, and you adjust based on percentage you want it to use. I had about 70-80FPS ingame, so setting it to 75% made it for down to 55FPS. Fiddle around a bit with it and I am sure you'll get something which works nice. It seems like it will slow down the system a little bit after use though, but I am not certain and it wouldn't make sense really. The program is freeware.

Oh, and don't blame me if anything goes wrong (I really doubt it will tho) :p

Knuckles

cpu slow? cool, gonna try that on my Pentium90 that is already running slower then my 486DX2 -_-

OP
X

Xenon88

Gorxon said:
Sure do. It has some minor problems though, but I am sure you'll figure out how to use it properly. I have attached a program which will take up lots of CPU power, and you adjust based on percentage you want it to use. I had about 70-80FPS ingame, so setting it to 75% made it for down to 55FPS. Fiddle around a bit with it and I am sure you'll get something which works nice. It seems like it will slow down the system a little bit after use though, but I am not certain and it wouldn't make sense really. The program is freeware.

Oh, and don't blame me if anything goes wrong (I really doubt it will tho) :p

I love you!! :inlove: :inlove:

it works now!!!! 60 fps YAHU! :D :p :p :p