What's new

Today's Gaming Deal

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Last night for me was Graduation night, and afterwards, I stopped off at my buddy's place to pick something up, (A poster of the new cards from Saviors of Kamigawa block for Magic The Gathering) and as I was leaving I saw 4 nintendo control decks sitting on a cabinet in his hallway, aksing if he wanted them all he said I could take one, but he couldn't promise it worked. So I grabbed the one I thought looked in the best condition, and took it home.

Today, being out and about I stopped into a local second hand shop behind our mall, their specialty is used video games and consoles and looked through the NES games, and what did I find. A mint condition Legend of Zelda complete with box, instruction manual, and map of Hyrule. Grabbing it I quickly paid, and walked outside with my girlfriend jokingly saying, "You know, if this is a Golden Cartridge, I may fall over, so you might want to catch me." as I carefully opened the box, mother fucker, Mint Condish Gold cart Legend of Zelda with box manual and hyrule map, I about died, cost 18 bucks. So when I came home I dug out a power adapter and some RCA cables and hooked it up, gaming bliss. Pictures! Also picked up SMB3 for the hell of it.

OP
Hexidecimal

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
The only thing is it isnt the originla Zelda Box, it's the CLassics Series re release, I found the original on ebay though. I need to pick up a few more carts, I have ny SNES and my NES back now, I want to get an N64 and a Saturn.