What's new

to the experts and administrator

rayn1984

can i ask help??i have a dead or alive 2 iso for my chankast but it always hang after boot ,, what will i do to make it run ,, plz help me

OP
R

rayn1984

it's dead or alive 2 le ,, i've downloaded a lot torrent of dead or alive 2 at utorrent and think i;ve downloaded the regular DOA 2 once and same thing happend after boot chankast freeze and hang's ,, what will i do .. help please!!

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Dead or Alive 2 LE doesn't work in Chankast without patching. The original DOA2 should, however. Why it doesn't I can't say. It could be a hardware/software conflict as well, who knows.

OP
R

rayn1984

nid help

ok ,, how can i patch and what do i need and what should i do to patch ,, i have an iso of regular dead or alive 2l .. but when i extract it it doesnt have a .cdi only .bin .and .cue ,, i got a doa 2 le but like what i've said it hangs ,, help help help

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
please do reply ,, and by the way is there a forum here about ps2 emulator like pcsx?
I honestly can't help you with DOA2 LE, since I tried the original DOA2 long ago and it worked right away. Plus, I own DOA2 on the PS2, so the Dreamcast version doesn't exactly interest me.

Search the board. There are older threads that deal with hacking certain files to make DOA2 LE work in Chankast.

Last edited:

Truck

Hi Rayn

It took me 2 days to get this working I was using alcahol 120 (and it didnt work) I had to install D/tools ( 3 times I might add with blue screen of death errors etc) evenutualy it worked
The link for what to do is here

http://www.emutalk.net/chankast/21191-doa2-perfect-good-works-9.html

MindMasher's post intructions work but his link doesnt

there is links to files needed near the end of the post ( the links at the start of the post dont work becaue its and old post)

you will need 1ST_READ.rar and 1087097712_FastBoot.rar (fastboot.rar) thats all and d/tools

hope you get it working I did after trying every trick in the book:)

PS I used dead or alive 2 le that you have

Last edited:

Truck

PPS: I also got the other version working I just tried that now its all good
DAEmon tool 3.29 << this was a bit of a nightmare to install as I posted above I got blue screens when I rebooted I got this error no virtual scsi drive then I got the option to install a driver I chose net then I just said "Yes" search net for new drivers...then magicaly said reboot I rebooted it worked and I have no errors since That option never works it always says cant find any thing ...for all the other apps I have tried ..well this time it did ;)

Cheers

Last edited: