What's new

to admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireblade

maybe you agree to joel_029 but its not a reason to close down my thread and RE emulation was not the only thing to talk about in it. i think you should punish joel_029 for such behavior and open my thread again!

Guru64

If you really want to play Resident Evil on your PC, go ahead and write your own emulator!

This is the first version of Dolphin and there are much games that are not supported yet, so stop complaining and wait for a new version of Dolphin that supports Resident Evil!

Programming a emulator is very hard, especially for a next generation console.

Close this thread, please.

Last edited:

Gorxon

Administrator
If you got a complaint to the admin, you will come a LOT longer by taking it in PM. To PM Martin, go into your user control panel then private messaging. There you can send him a message which I am sure he will respond to.

Or, try this link to PM him:
http://www.emutalk.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=2

This applies to all closed threads. If you disagree, PM the mod that closed it and describe why you think it was unfair. You'll come a lot longer that way than taking it public like this, cluttering the board...Remember to read the forum rules first though, and if it was closed it usually is for a very good reason.

Closed.

Last edited:

Martin

Administrator
Jesus christ, this is just getting worse. Thanks for covering for me, guys. :)

The thread was actually closed before I replied, but anyway, I stand by my words and I think everyone but you understand why.

Status
Not open for further replies.