What's new

Time's a wastin...

DakkonB

Well we need some people to keep PJ64 going, although I have not much (none) experience in coding emulators, I love em... And after readin through the Emubook I think I should be okay, So i throw my hat in to start work on PJ65 1.5!!
Whos with me?
Some hints/good suggestions from the last team would be good too...
:pj64:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Ummm, I hate to burst your Bubble, But there is not going to be a PJ64 1.5... There are only two people who are the masters of PJ64 their names are zilmar and Jabo.... ???

OP
D

DakkonB

hmm.....

Well the only way 1.5 will come out is if WE make it!!
and 'masters'? I will give them genius status, but I will not say that theyre work is not reproducable. If i can get some help it might not take me as long as they took to worte the whole thing... hehe
P.S. if it about copyright infringement or something stupid like that, dont bother. Jabo&zilmar arent that petty
:pj64:

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
I have been making an Emulator since last November (2000) and it plays Mario with errors - A few demos and boots games like Shadow of the Empire and a few more - If you want to help me that is fine - We can talk on IRC (Where did you find this EMU book anyway) I know it is not much but you will be surprised how hard it is to make an EMU.