What's new

tick modifier 4

poisonpower

i saw that when i use tick modifier 4 my game run fast! about 50 fps at title and 25 in game but it will IMMEDIATLY freeze the game....

is there a solution ???:bye3: :bye3: :bye3:

OP
P

poisonpower

even with tick modifier 2 it still freeze immediatly.... and with tick modifier 1 it go 10 - 12 fps MAX..... i know that now u tell welcome to the ngc emulation :) no solution for use tick modifier 2/4?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Unless you have a 64-bit operating system + a dual core computer, that is what you will get.

Welcome to GameCube emulation.

OP
P

poisonpower

lol i told that u surely say Welcome to GameCube emulation..... i've a dual core bute i don't have 64 system.... there aren't any way to use those tick modifier???

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Lower tick modifier values usually make games run at a lower speed while making them more stable. With higher values, the effect is the opposite.

It might as well be the case that Fire Emblem is not properly supported by Dolphin and will freeze no matter what you do.

Last edited:
OP
P

poisonpower

oh ok.... with tick modifier 1 it never freeze so at least it is compatible a little......... i can't wait the time that win 32 version will support dual core......