What's new

THPS2,3 Problems Please Help...

0Xcel

I seem to be getting a display error in 1964 and Project 64 on the games Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 and 2.

There seems to be like, a black box surrounding the bottom of the skater when the skater is skating on a flat surface, its no biggie, but personally i find it very annoying >.< ive saw screenshots of other peoples games on THPS and they looked errorless.

Ive tried it with Jabo's D3d6 1.5 and all the lettering is all blocks =/

At the moment i am using Glide 64 0.253, tried with both PJ64 and 1964, both the same with the same exact error except PJ worked faster.

Voodoo 4 4500 AGP
400Mhz P2
128MB SDRAM

Thats all the info you need right? Thanks and appreciated in advance ;) Also the screenshot of the error is supplied below in the attatchment there.

RPGlover12

its a plugin problem u should give it a try with 1.4 and it should work :) well that problem happened to me but i dont remember which plugin but u should try different plugins ;)
give it a try ;)

OP

0Xcel

Could you please refer me to the place which supplies the 1.4 plugin? OR are you talking about getting the PJ4 1.4 version?

Btw Thanks

RPGlover12

i meant u download pj64 1.4 version then u will find the plugin then u should try it
give it a try i think it will work
and no problem ;)