What's new

This is why we here at Emutalk don't allow large sigs

Allnatural

We don't want this site to turn into this.

You may notice that, except for the first, every image is part of someone's sig.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
I prefer downloading a game like Lineage 2 instead of waiting for this crap to load :getlost:
Thank you very much... but I won't take it ;)

smcd

a giant java nagivation applet and 15" signatures... yikes! thanks, emutalk for keeping it clean :)

smcd

a has been and now deceased 'r&b' artist and crap actor. (ok so maybe i'm biased just a little)

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Dear God. Don't you just want to go and beat the living fucking shit out of someone with a sig that big?!

euphoria

Emutalk Member
I wish that we'd have comments like that here: H O T, NICE!, very creative, Very beautiful!, i LOVE IT! ~*~ XxX.

NICE!

Knuckles

god.. this is... too much :eek:

Over cable it still loads quite fast but damn, when you see the lenght of the page you think "wow, there's a lot of posts!" but when you start to scroll you say " damn, where are the posts??"

Dan van Ohllus

RAGLE FRAGLE
Allnatural said:
We don't want this site to turn into this.

You may notice that, except for the first, every image is part of someone's sig.

I understand. The threads are invaded by humongous signatures and that makes me feel extremely crazy. It's just too much. Thank god that many forums (including this) I am member in has a limit of signatures. :crazy:

Martin

Administrator
Haha that forum is insane. This reminds me though, we should make some exact pixel size limits (rules) for signature images...