What's new

This is stressing.......

Replicators

I have been trying to get goldeneye to work perfectly,but so far no matter what vid plugin i use,there is always something wrong.I came very close once,but then it made boxes and crates see through.And when i use jabo's plugin i lack any background graphics as i have attached a screenshot to show.
Anybody know of a vid plugin that could possibly work great with goldeneye?I have tried most of them at the project 64's homepage.

OP
R

Replicators

I have used that one and it came the closest to perfect,but i can't seem to get it close back to the way it was.I have reinstalled project 64 many times,but it doesn't go back to default's,Could you give me the settings you used for that screenshot?
Here is how it's morphed up now....

Clements

I remember that happening with an older version of the plugin. Make sure you are using the latest version, you can pick it up in the 1964 forum. Once you have the latest version, select DirectX and the graphics should be almost perfect.

OP
R

Replicators

I give up,i played around with every setting with rice's recent plugin and nothing seemed to go correctly,and the settings will not go back to default at all and i do not know why.Everytime i uninstal the project64 i do delete the whole folder afterwards and then re-instal and settings are the way they were.I am guessing the configs to the graphic settings must be saved somewhere else,but i wouldn't know where.If someone could give me their settings that works good with goldeneye,then please help me out.....Maybe it's just my vid card or a hardware incompatibility,idk

Allnatural

Try the direct approach. The registry key for Rice's latest plugin is:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RICEVIDEO

OP
R

Replicators

Awesome,now i am getting somewhere,i just have one small problem.Is there a way to fix the trees or is it something i may have to tolerate?

serge85

where can i dl the lattest version of rice? i have the 5.4.3b and i have problems when i'm playing at full screen...

serge85

well , i tried that last driver and is too slowww ( golden eye) , and the version 6.1.1, is very good but when i'm playing at full screen i have problems :(

OP
R

Replicators

Replicators said:
Awesome,now i am getting somewhere,i just have one small problem.Is there a way to fix the trees or is it something i may have to tolerate?
attachment.php

Can someone help me on this issue?

Clements

ScottJC said:
Believe it or not, the trees actually look like that in the real game.

No they don't. The trees got broken in an older release. They look like this: