What's new

This game MUST be made

MrTrigger

Guardian of Time
The world needs a version of Chrono Trigger that is in the style of Final Fantasy VII, but with it's CT's old attack system with combos and such, and btw i DO NOT mean Chrono Cross, i mean a new CT.

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
why. chrono cross and trigger are good games in their own. i like it BECAUSE it's differen't from FF

Ruesselschnurps

The Mad Wombat
In my opinion it would be the best to create a new CT (CT II for example), with a new Story, the same battle system and enhanced Graphics & Audio
(how an up-to-date Version would deserve it)

RatTrap

GODLIKE
read something about that or heard something about that.. might just been a rumor on a jap channel.. but there was something about a new chrono trigger.... we'll just have to wait and see :)..

RPGlover12

RatTrap said:
read something about that or heard something about that.. might just been a rumor on a jap channel.. but there was something about a new chrono trigger.... we'll just have to wait and see :)..
i also heard that there will be a new chrono trigger game on xbox or it was just a rumor

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
a while ago, ive heard and seen screenshots of a homemade version of chrono trigger for the n64. it is basically, the snes one made into 3D. all objects were textured with the old graphics.

...ya, it looked shit, but he tried, i havent heard of it for a long time now

Anchel

The Xpaniard
That would be nice to play.
About the xbox version... Do you guys really thing that could happen?

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
I see no reason why it shouldn`t. It`s a game that will probably go multi platform.

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
bullshit. Square and Sega could team up with Nintendo and literally buy Microsoft. It just takes time.