What's new

there will be a new chanka version this week?

Freesnake

I've just heard that there will be a new chanka version released in this week,is that true?
BTW:this is my first thread here. :p

Last edited:

S0LAR

apparently yes, and judging by the timeframe between the first and second releases, it wouldn't be such a surprise to see a new version this week. the chankast team is apparently very skillful and dedicated :)

HowardC

Your post's soul is mine!
It is a really bad question to ask. Developers can't answer such questions unless the emulator is ready to go out the door because if they decide to put it off or run into trouble, all the ungrateful s.o.b.s come out of the woodwork to moan and complain, making life miserable for everyone in general.

So long story short, look at the faq......

Please don't ask stupid questions like:

"When is the next version of chankast coming out?"
:p

DarkKnight38

The original
HowardC said:
It is a really bad question to ask. Developers can't answer such questions unless the emulator is ready to go out the door because if they decide to put it off or run into trouble, all the ungrateful s.o.b.s come out of the woodwork to moan and complain, making life miserable for everyone in general.

he wasn't asking when, he was asking us to confirm something he heard. He heard it'll be out this week, we confirmed it, because Unai said it would be.

The Dude

HowardC said:

Well someone here takes things like these far too seriously... :whistling