What's new

Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I was thinking that maybe the 1964 1.0 version is going to be released in christmas... why? :getlost: because if I remember well, the same thing happen with a Project 64 version... Now it's just a theory... maybe Shibo and Rice, when they take a look to this thread they will say... "no one can can profetize us" and then put another release date... :teehee: But what is for sure is that it will be released when it will be ready and it will be superb :) :1964:

ultima528

:-\ there have been enough threads that started this way and ended up with flaming and arguments... i don't think it was such a wise idea to start this thread...

jdsony

t0rek said:
I was thinking that maybe the 1964 1.0 version is going to be released in christmas... why? :getlost: because if I remember well, the same thing happen with a Project 64 version... Now it's just a theory... maybe Shibo and Rice, when they take a look to this thread they will say... "no one can can profetize us" and then put another release date... :teehee: But what is for sure is that it will be released when it will be ready and it will be superb :) :1964:

Well, the main problem with this is...the more we talk about it the less likely it will happen. Christmas has in the past been known for various emulation releases but I know if it was me I would like to catch people off gaurd. If I knew everyone was expecting a Christmas release I would probably wait until some other day like say Ben Afflecks birthday?

My95ZR2

Why did I waste my time reading this thread?

Better yet, why did I waste my time writing this and clicking "reply" ^_^

Adam

RedXIII

I think everytime someone posts a topic like this, the authors should hold the release back at least another month. That's just me though.

Zuzma

I'd probably just flat out ignore the people asking for a release and just release it when it's good and ready. If it gets released a month later oh well... there's more important stuff to worry about then a emulator release.

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Ah but for God sake! I wasn't in anyway asking for a release date... I just was saying that I feel that the release will be soon... maybe in christmas, maybe not, it is just a feeling... it could be tomorrow or in 7 months... who knows? just God, Shibo and Rice... BTW cooliscool I see that you are still around here... :getlost:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
t0rek said:
BTW cooliscool I see that you are still around here... :getlost

And? What about it? Want me gone? Too f***ing bad.

If I were you I'd redeem myself by deleting this thread and never looking back. You've shown your ignorance enough. :sleeping:

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I never said I want you gone... It is just that... LOL you are still the same cooliscool...

Zuzma

:flowers: Come on guys calm down. t0rek I wasn't targeting you specificly, I was tageting all the people who were asking for a release date.

schibo

Emulator Developer
Zuzma said:
:flowers: Come on guys calm down. t0rek I wasn't targeting you specificly, I was tageting all the people who were asking for a release date.

Sure..so when's it coming out ??

Status
Not open for further replies.