What's new

The return .....

aprentice

Zero, all i have to say is your a stupid piece of white trailor trash.

Zero, all i have to say is your a stupid piece of white trailor trash.
Your a disgrace to the emulation scene. You've fooled alot of people but you havent fooled me. Im tired of people like you in the scene bringing your stupid shit. People like you are the reason why I dont post much on this board. I personally know how emulators run, and YOU my friend cannot code emus at that speed. Now you try to pull this death shit on everyone to get some advertisement for your hex rip off and when people find out its fake you retract everything saying your pass been hijacked. How stupid do you think people are? Now your emus never gonna be released until you find another way to conceal it from looking like a rip. Do us all a favor and get the fuck out of our faces. Thanks.

Representing the emu scene,
Aprentice

P-Strife

I had a long post planned here but it timed out by the time I was ready.

I find it interesting how GBX Player improved so much every release, while most authors take several months just to get to where they are, like that GBC GBA mode thing would take several months to develop and it only took GBX Player 3-4 weeks.

I also found a bunch of neato comparisons with old WinGBC binaries and GBX Player. Zero is a great hacker, but a liar to.

Well I can't go into my findings now, but it is interesting how he preset GBX Player to 2x screen size of WinGBC, and how they both added the same support GBA -> GBC support on v0.5, or how they both had absolutely no sound after a few releases.

As I said I had more on this but it timed out when I went to post it. Basically Zero is a great hacker and liar. At least with hacks like EmuRayden we know what is being hacked, Zero didn't do that so it's now his problem as to what he does next.

Mista P

OP
Z

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
WHAT THE HELL IS WINGBC (I NEVER HEARD OF THAT)
(please someone explain me that.

More on topic:

I haven't released version 0.75 yet.
And what's this about having no sound the last released version of GBXPLAYER had full sound support.

And Aprentice lightenup I haven't been trying to conceal anything.

P-Strife

You are a fake Zero, a talented fake at that. So you really want WinGBC? Well here are around 6 classic binaries which actually match your emulator to the tee in almost everyway. Just compare them all, all those old GBX Player releases are nothing more then well hacked WinGBC hacks.

http://revzone.tripod.com/wingbc

I don't see why Japanese sources would lie about obvious hacks.

Mista P