What's new

The Matrix Revolutions: Going to see it?

Moose Jr.

Raging Moose
I ask the famous pre-movie question... I'm pretty certain with Emutalk's demographic (primarily 13-30 year-old males... sorry Tag) that there won't be too many who say no, but just the same I'm curious to hear y'alls thoughts.

As for me, if I have to stand outside for a day in the rain and pay 30 dollars, I'm going to get myself a ticket to see some of this --> :gunman:

Macca

yeh im seeing, cept i cant go to the synchronised opening, got my last final exam 8 hours after :p

so if im not too drunk ill be seeing it that night

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Yeah, it's a movie that has to be watched. I've got to say, I'm more excited about Kill Bill Part II, mind.

s|rens

till the end of time
Of course i'm going to see it. I have to see how it ends!

I'm also keen to see LOTR:return of the king.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
I'm gonna see it, probably about a week after it opens... despite not conforming to ET's demographic. :D

aprentice

I'll see it as soon as i can get my hands on some tickets (without having to sleep over night in line) :p

IceLord

well after my experiences of reloaded (got up at 11:30 to see at twelve) i couldnt really grasp what on earth was going on. So I think I'll leave to till the saturday when my friends are willing to get up.

Plisco

Sevillian
May go see it but it has alot to make up for after no.2, which I feel ruined the first movie.

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
I'll probably see the last one just to get a feel for how it finishes out. Hopefully it will turn out to be like the Indiana Jones series, #1 was great, #2 blew, #3 was great again.

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Plisco said:
May go see it but it has alot to make up for after no.2, which I feel ruined the first movie.

I am not going to see it. I will wait until i can watch it in my pc. Reloaded dissapointed me, so my expectations are now 0.

Quvack

Macca said:
yeh im seeing, cept i cant go to the synchronised opening, got my last final exam 8 hours after :p

so if im not too drunk ill be seeing it that night

If you are not blind drunk after that final exam, I'm coming there to kick your ass :p Annnnddd its more than possible to see a movie while drunk or otherwise, it add's a different twist to the whole experience :D

I'm seeing it on the day its out, been having bad cravings for it. Evil teaser trailers do as they say :(

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
well I have to go see the grand opening, I've been to all the other ones

/me lives a sad sad life...