What's new

The Magical Emulation64 Story

Rjx

Here's a derranged idea me and Sytaylor had. Each participant will make up one line of the story and record an audio file of themself reading it, then at the end we'll mash them all together to make the full story. When posting your part, write the line that you said just incase you have a strong accent. If you need help or want to know what the fuck we're smoking, get on IRC ;)

My Line:
"One Day, Martin64 and Sukh were walking down a wonderful magical swedish road when suddenly....."

Note: In an attempt to speak clearly, I have ended up speaking like a posh englishman

Last edited:
Ahh my idea came to fruition, partly out of wanting to hear you lot, and partly out of thinking this could be fun. My line isn't very funny but regardless i think it could go somewhere

My line
"Mr cuddlebutt jumped out and said..."

2fast4u

i thought i might follow that path and quote penny arcade here ...

"ok, i mean it! which one of u perverts stole my pants??"

EDIT: lil comment .. my language is spoiled no doubt. german and yankee english dont mix ;)

Last edited:

Sukh

Long gone...
vampireuk comes running up shouting "aye, it were me! smack me for being a bad boy please, I did bad, I really really did". Suddenly, from what seemed like nowhere, a tall dark figure appeared...

Last edited:

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
While Martin isn`t around... spam will reign supreme again. It Is Written...
*ominous music plays*

iq_132

Banned
You are a strange man Stalkid...
Anyway, I don't have a microphone, so could someone do the audio for me ;) Please ;)
Anyway:
"Damn windows, crashes every time, I wish I could play corn or nemu too, can you help me stranger?"

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
My line:
"Hi guys" said the dark figure, "its me Malcolm and ahhh.... vampireuk what exactly have you been doing with those jeans, and ahh... why are they sticking out of your back pocket?"

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Lighten up eagle, jeez. It's just some fun, you really need to work on your sence of humor.. :)

Last edited:

Braveheart

Please keep the attachments small - we don't need 320kbit mp3s here, and we're running up the bandwidth on this server as it is. If you feel inclined to rant on to the lengths of Das Kapital, then please put your file on your own webspace or the emu64 server (you can send the files to me, and i'll up them for you). Thanks.

OP
Rjx

Rjx

bleh, no-one else gonna post then? :p Or are you all too cowardly!