What's new

The legend Of Zelda - Four Sword Plus ? help

sonny_zedcoo

hi, i have downloaded "The legend Of Zelda - Four Sword Plus"
(=> "TF-Z4SP.GCM", 385 MB compressed -> 1,35GB decompressed) and i can't play with the dolphin teaser emulator, i can see it with the little logo of Zelda with four sword, in the dolphin window but that's all. when i double click on it, i have a black window and nothing else...

if you know if it comes from me or if the software is not good configured, thanks for your help.

A+

Last edited:
OP
S

sonny_zedcoo

thks for your answers,

Did you know if there is a list of games which are supported by the dolhin emulator and if there is a better?

thks

dosmaen

Is there anyway I can get the textures out of the game without loading it in the emulator? Could really really really use it. Thanks.

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
dosmaen said:
Is there anyway I can get the textures out of the game without loading it in the emulator? Could really really really use it. Thanks.

Hmm I believe that are some utilities floating around...

dosmaen

Actually, I'm using game maker and sphere now, much more versitale, plus more colors and better graphical features. They are also more useful for making zelda games, although I'm still using rm2k because it's easy to make a good RPG quickly.

Ok

Do these GCM's have the source code and a map/model editor included? That would be fun lol, i'd drop my RTCW mod and start modding for Zelda WW :)

Vegetable

Banned
dosmaen said:
Actually, I'm using game maker and sphere now, much more versitale, plus more colors and better graphical features. They are also more useful for making zelda games, although I'm still using rm2k because it's easy to make a good RPG quickly.
Er... Alright then!

Vegetable

Banned
willdeharp said:
Do these GCM's have the source code and a map/model editor included? That would be fun lol, i'd drop my RTCW mod and start modding for Zelda WW
LOL, that would take anout a million years to hack into a rom, reverse-engineer it, and read the source code. Plus, why would a game have a model editor in it? I mean, that's like having a picture editor in a snes game, even though people won't even get to use it!

Vegetable said:
LOL, that would take anout a million years to hack into a rom, reverse-engineer it, and read the source code. Plus, why would a game have a model editor in it? I mean, that's like having a picture editor in a snes game, even though people won't even get to use it!

I dunno, maybe it was included to make the game look bigger or just for laffs, maybe as a taunt, or maybe it was the same horrific mistake repeated by almost every NGC game designer...

Vegetable

Banned
Well, if you may not have noticed already, they make gamecube games "bigger" by filling the gc disc with random crap, just to make the data closer to the edge. Another thing, why would people put the source code in MILLIONS of copies of their game? They would just save it somewhere else, seeing as there is no reason for them to put the source code onto the gc disc. If I were to make a game, and sell copies worldwide I would definitely NOT put the source code, even though it may be in a filetype that only I know how to open, into the game.
I'm not trying to be a bitch about this, I'm just here to inform...

And the occasional flaming of pirates.:)

Yeh of course they almost certainly would not add the SRC into the actual disk, No one gives away their source code easily, even on PC game mods, most people 'forget' to put the source code on the internet, or even tell people that they arnt going to get their hands on it, and unless gcm's are coded in a special way, the source code wouldnt be on the disk, unless there was some kind of accident/mistake/arrogance on one particular game, i can live in hope of that

Vegetable

Banned
Haha, ok, you live in hope of that. While I live in hope that a millionaire will come to my house and say "HEY I'M GONNA GIVE YOU MONEY, K?".