What's new

thanks but a few queries

super-dave

on zelda using 1964 i have a few probs

when i am running foward the character goes slightly left or right i am using the nootie controller plugin that came with it and another thing is on some single screened scenes the textures are solid green or red and there are white spots everywhere is there a plugin where this does not happen?

super-dave

ps. :D 1964 rocks :D thanks to the creators 1964 runs games on 50-60fps (without sound to save CPU) on a 350mhz running xp pro SP1 lol

although i do have a 32mb vid card and 192mb ram but still!

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Have you tried N-Rage's plugin?
As for the gfx, I don't know your gfx card, only that it's 32 mb.
You may try switching plugins, though, but until i know which it is, i can't be sure.
Try Rice's plugin, though, it's compitable with most cards.
eVoodoo & Glide64 is, too, but not with this game.

OP
S

super-dave

h++p://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?threadid=6314&highlight=temple+of+time

this guy had the same problem how is it fixed?

and remember im a complete n00bie to all this plugins and emulation stuff of

so step by step is good thanks

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Ah, this problem. You need to take the RSP from pj64 (plugin directory) and copy it to 1964's plugin directory. Then enable the option "use rsp" under the plugin configuration.

Remember, though, it's a little slower.

Allnatural

super-dave said:
on zelda using 1964 i have a few probs

when i am running foward the character goes slightly left or right i am using the nootie controller plugin that came with
The problem may not be plugin related (could just be a configuration problem) but get N-Rage's plugin as Doom suggested. It is arguably the best available. If the problem persists it's likely a hardware issue.

p.s. I removed your other thread related to this problem. No need for two on the board.

scotty

The Great One
I did not like Noote's input plugin, I used my Jabo's directinput plugin from PJ64, compressed it, and unzipped it to 1964. N-Rage's input freezes my screen